Christmas crafting - using up retired papers.

I am the first to admit i have an issue hoarding crafting products, especially papers!
When they come packaged and look so pretty it's hard to chop them up to use. I always end up with retired papers left over each time a new catalogue is released and they end up sitting in my paper store unused. So with this in mind i decided to start using some of them up and made a start on some Christmas cards.

Santa's workshop was such a fun set of papers, especially if making cards for younger members of the family. 


I used a larger piece of dsp for the background but then also cut another strip with elves on to use as the main focus of the card.
Mounted onto real red card and then some glimmer paper to cut the word 'Christmas' from adds a little bit of festive bling and sparkle.

At least if i use up my old stash i have the perfect excuse to buy more of the new products :)

If you would like to buy any current products please pop over to my online shop HERE 

Rachael x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Card front builder thinlits - Stampin Up

Coming soon!

Blog Hop with the Simply Stylish Stampers!